I've Got a Hunger I've Got a Hunger

^_^

Hey that was alright, keep it up. Graphics were fine though could have a been a little better, meh, suppose it depends on your particular style ;) Nice audio; visuals accompanied it fairly well in my opinion. Nice work, make more :p

Im-Santa responds:

Heh, thanks :D

Anyways, the next one I upload will have better visuals and such!

Black My Eyes Epi 4 Black My Eyes Epi 4

^_^

Yeah I quite enjoy this series. Lol I picked up on the "LEGO" was wrong thing in the last ep. Was that a little joke to follow through to this ep or did you actually mess it up? lol, either way, good show. I Like to see something different; nice style. Keep it up :p

XxwaSSupxX responds:

lol at first it was a mistake i didnt realize till i submitted it, then i talked to my friend, and he's like lol, just keep it. its still funny. so it turned into a great joke...

Your Heart (Part.1) Your Heart (Part.1)

[+]

Good start, graphics need a LITTLE work, but are generally OK. Stay away from lines! I hate lines... I hate them sooo! Good luck with the next part and I did my bit to help this through the portal :p good luck! A better overall performance will evoke emotion more... 'emolol'

xXFlashDragonXx responds:

Thanks I'll try and greatly improve the sequel.

Block Bash 2 Block Bash 2

Nice, but could be improved

Can't say I've played the prequel but I quite like the idea behind this piece, neat look to it, clean graphics, nice sound, and somewhat addictive gameplay. Seems generally well-programmed and produced apart from a few bugs, which are why I didn't rate higher than a 7/10.

examples: sometimes after clicking "submit" the score submit screen will remain until "replay?" is clicked.
Additionally, if the mouse button is held, the player can be dragged off-screen which makes it much easier to avoid red blocks and only catch the desired blocks.
Also upon failing the small green blocks continue to animate whereas the rest stop, but this is simply a graphical thing, and you may or may not see need to fix it.
( There was another bug which I was unable to replicate, whereby the gameplay would freeze while my mouse was on the stage and only run when I moved it outside the actual flash :s )

So overall good, enjoyable piece here, but perhaps has a few kinks to straighten out first. :)

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

10 from me, too :)

Thank you for an excellent tutorial. The material was admirably comprehensive, and presented in a organised and appealing way. I liked the subtle cuteness and humour present in it too :3

Overall, a very professional, very educational, and very enjoyable tutorial. I can think of nothing to better it. 10/10

Keep up the good work

Death by Boxes Death by Boxes

Good concept but is missing some things

The overall concept for the game is good but it could be put together better; it lacks background music and sound effects for example. Although I assume the game is intentionally simple in appearance there is no reason why it couldn't be spiced up a bit with some more, perhaps add a border to the playfield, and perhaps try a different colour scheme. The graphics are quite basic but again this may be what you were in fact aiming for as part of the design. Apart from this there are some bugs such as money can go into minus figures in the shop and when you collide with a box your position should not be reset to center, at least not until after the character has become a dead angel ball thing.

As said good concept, so keep up the work, but try make it more visually appealing and add some audio for a better result! :D