I've Got a Hunger I've Got a Hunger

^_^

Hey that was alright, keep it up. Graphics were fine though could have a been a little better, meh, suppose it depends on your particular style ;) Nice audio; visuals accompanied it fairly well in my opinion. Nice work, make more :p

Im-Santa responds:

Heh, thanks :D

Anyways, the next one I upload will have better visuals and such!

Black My Eyes Epi 4 Black My Eyes Epi 4

^_^

Yeah I quite enjoy this series. Lol I picked up on the "LEGO" was wrong thing in the last ep. Was that a little joke to follow through to this ep or did you actually mess it up? lol, either way, good show. I Like to see something different; nice style. Keep it up :p

XxwaSSupxX responds:

lol at first it was a mistake i didnt realize till i submitted it, then i talked to my friend, and he's like lol, just keep it. its still funny. so it turned into a great joke...

Your Heart (Part.1) Your Heart (Part.1)

[+]

Good start, graphics need a LITTLE work, but are generally OK. Stay away from lines! I hate lines... I hate them sooo! Good luck with the next part and I did my bit to help this through the portal :p good luck! A better overall performance will evoke emotion more... 'emolol'

xXFlashDragonXx responds:

Thanks I'll try and greatly improve the sequel.

SonicHunt SonicHunt

^_^

Ah right I see, so this the original? Well nice work anyway :p The graphics were generally good - A bit sketchy; is that your 'style' or were you just drawing slowly? Either way I still enjoyed it. I was expecting another sonic sprite movie but you surprised me. Animation was nice too. Oh, and sound complimented it nicely... Good luck with anything you make in future!

Rube Goldberg DVD Rube Goldberg DVD

^_^

Wow, great concept putting the whole idea into a Flash. Beautifully complimented by its BGM and SFX! Fairly nicely animated. Overall, good job. Keep this stuff coming! :p

Battle Royale 3 Episode 1 Battle Royale 3 Episode 1

_

Hah, I didn't expect the "first expisode" to come out so soon after the trailer. Graphics, apart from simple 'South Park' style people, were good... well OK. The storyline is (apart from adapted) good... Sound was quite nice, fitted in well, just as in the films. It's not something I'm overexcited about, though I am anticipating the next release. Good luck with the series! ^_^

Battle Royale 3 Trailer Battle Royale 3 Trailer

Nice...

Hmm, interesting idea. Apart from being such a lovely person ^_^ I loved the first BR so a 5 for you...biased or what? :p anyway I would quite like to see a full version. So thumbs up for that. Good luck and whatever!

NNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNN

Teh CoffeeLawk rules

OMFG OMFG! go you! hey, where did I see this as that other word... erm... "cunt"? lol. Was that you? Anyways good job on doing not much at all. :D you've saved Christmas. Hey, darling, btw is there a "Window Licker 3" -- I'm a big fan of your works and style, you are teh phlash analorde. Please reply, i love you. xx vot3d fif3n. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!! lol, penis.

Coffee-lock responds:

Well hello there Sunshine. :)
Yeah, Window Licker 03 was submitted as a Collab on LockDay. And good to know someone likes them shitty movies. :P

Dad and Son #001 Dad and Son #001

Was a little short but I suppose it was suited to the idea. Nice couple of jokes in there. Just keep up the worxxorz! ...and stuff. "Dad and son, dad and son" lol. :)

farueulogystudio responds:

Thanks, I'll do more and longer on that. More songs too lol.
Thanks again.

The Revelation of a Clock The Revelation of a Clock

Are you a clock? It was far different from the official-like style of the clocks but it had the element of comedy. Most of the other clocks flashs aren't as great as you first think, when put into perspective. But this is simple, with nice graphics and sound, good sense of humour too! :p keep this stuff comin'! ^_^

ShashiJapan4 responds:

Nope, not a clock. But, I did want to set it apart from regular clock submissions. And I'm glad you liked the humour in it.